Runway shows continue to be inspired by 60s prim and proper, feminine fashion, with shoes following suit. The bow shoe from Louis Vuitton’s fall 2010 show paved the way, garnering serious attention with its classic shape, extreme pointed toe and feminine accents. From flats to kitten heels and sky-high stilettos, the silhouette is extremely flattering and it works with everything.
1. Louis Vuitton bow pumps (sold out).
2. Zara heels (sold out online, may be at some stores).
3. Valentino studded ballet flats, net-a-porter.com $795.
4. Aldo leopard heels, aldo.com $100.
5. Enzo Angiolini pump, nordstrom.com $90.
6. Sam Edelman flats, nordstrom.com $62.
7. Via Spiga slingbacks, nordstrom.com $198.
8. Kate Spade glitter, nordstrom.com $350.
9. Zara kitten heels, zara.com $50.
10. Zara ankle strap wedges, zara.com $80.